[neomutt-devel] Improve readability on hyperlink and text bounds

Floyd Anderson f.a at 31c0.net
Sat Jun 10 16:55:47 CEST 2017

On Sa, 10 Jun 14:52:47 +0100
Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org> wrote:

>Fortunately, I've also found the problem.  The xml `tidy` program I use
>to format the xml is eating the spaces.  I also use tidy as part of the
>html generation for the website, so I just need to fix that before the
>improvements will show up there.

Thanks for pointing this out. I thought something similar that those
must be the result of algorithm magic because the more I searched and
looked for eaten spaces, the more I found them.

But there must also some kind of magic involved that spit out some of
those eaten spaces again. :-/

For instance look at “path”, “quadoption”, “folder magic” description in
[1]. All inner quotes or commas are prepended with a space. As far as I

One thing I cannot exclude for all is an display/render error. I tested
with Firefox, w3m and curl/vim.

[1] <https://www.neomutt.org/guide/configuration#var-types>

--
Regards,