[neomutt-devel] Bug Fix Week

Darshit Shah darnir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:34:53 CET 2017

I really like this idea. Having intermittent feature-freezes is a good
idea to ensure stability.

I can run validators on the various scripts and if anything is required
on automating the build process, please ping me, I'll be happy to help
get those on track.

* Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org> [170129 04:30]:

--
Thanking You,