[neomutt-devel] On the (lack of) use of the Mailing List
z+mutt+neomutt at m0g.net
Wed Jan 25 21:48:18 CET 2017
Finally, here's a very important bit of design we need to discuss: how
shall we implement testing in Neomutt? And what shall we test?
* which platforms/systems are supported?
* which old ones should be dropped? (AIX, Solaris?)
* it's pretty clear that we can't drop Slowlaris
* who has access to which systems? who would test new versions?
* "sunny256: I'm going to test the neomutt build on FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD later today."
* add contacts to the distro overview - for those who volunteer.
* how can we implement regression tests that are meaningful? Can we
design a plan towards that?
More information about the neomutt-devel