[neomutt-devel] Future Release (2017-01-13)

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Wed Jan 4 00:53:38 CET 2017

Happy New Year!

The next release is planned for Friday 13th January 2017.

So far, there's a lot of changes, but few of them have the wow factor.

Firstly, we've updated to the new upstream Mutt-1.7.2, but we'd already
adopted most of the changes.

There are new commands: setenv/unsetenv to control which variables get
passed to child processes.

Updates to $to_chars, $from_chars, $status_chars, $flag_chars and
initials to allow Unicode characters in the index.

There's also lots of build fixes and some tidying of the docs.

There'll be a full changelog at release.

Rich/FlatCap