[neomutt-devel] neomutt now available on Guix and GuixSD

toogley at mailbox.org toogley at mailbox.org
Mon Feb 13 12:25:42 CET 2017

> On February 13, 2017 at 10:58 AM ng0 <contact.ng0 at cryptolab.net> wrote:
>
> Maybe, depends.
> What does this mean? All I see when I open this link is that it requires
> an github account to log in. And right now, and as long as I can avoid
> it, I don't have an github account. But there are people involved in
> Guix which have an account at github.

The idea is:

- we can directly notify you with the /cc @neomutt/downstream-packagers for releases like e.g. https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/releases/tag/neomutt-20170206 . But subscribing to any of our lists is also okay, as releases also will be published there.

- we can directly ask you, as packagers for your opinion (with the /cc @neomutt/downstream-packagers syntax). That way, you don't have to watch our github project.
We haven't needed it yet and if its really important we can of course notify you per mail - its just more convenient.

=> Its your decision.