[neomutt-devel] neomutt now available on Guix and GuixSD

ng0 contact.ng0 at cryptolab.net
Mon Feb 13 10:58:40 CET 2017

On 17-02-12 19:29:14, toogley at mailbox.org wrote:
> Hey again,
>
> > On February 12, 2017 at 5:18 PM ng0 <contact.ng0 at cryptolab.net> wrote:
> > [...]
> > this is just to let you know neomutt is now available on Guix and
> > GuixSD[0].
>

> i forgot to ask: Do you want to join our packaging team[2] ? That way, we can address you directly for packaging stuff.
>
> [2]: https://github.com/orgs/neomutt/teams/downstream-packagers

Maybe, depends.
What does this mean? All I see when I open this link is that it requires
an github account to log in. And right now, and as long as I can avoid
it, I don't have an github account. But there are people involved in
Guix which have an account at github.
--
ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/