[neomutt-devel] Bug-Fix Week
rich at flatcap.org
Sun Apr 16 13:03:00 CEST 2017
It's Bug-Fix week again.
Bug-fixing is a vital part of any project.
By fixing bugs we keep NeoMutt from becoming unstable or unreliable.
However, this week isn't limited to just bugs. It's open to anything
that contributes to the project, but doesn't add new code.
Please help with whatever you can...
- Bug-fixes -- pick an issue, assign yourself and fix it!
- Merge upstream commits (from mutt/default)
- Run a validator on our shell/perl scripts
- Automate a build/management process
- Add doxygen comment blocks to functions
- Improve the existing docs or man pages
- Add new documentation
- Write a guide to something you know and use
- Proofread docs and offer improvement suggestions
- Search the internet for useful guides that we should host
* Translations -- update a foreign language
* Contrib -- add something that extends NeoMutt
- Colour scheme
- Try out a feature you haven't used before
- Check that the documentation is helpful
A stable release is planned for Friday 21st April.
Rich / FlatCap
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-devel