[neomutt-devel] neomutt now available on Guix and GuixSD

ng0 contact.ng0 at cryptolab.net
Sat Apr 15 11:59:19 CEST 2017

ng0 transcribed 0.9K bytes:
> Hi,
>
> CC'd the guix-devel mailinglist for the inline question.
>
> On 17-02-14 13:39:32, Richard Russon wrote:
> > Hi ng0,

> > > it requires a github account to log in
> > > And right now, and as long as I can avoid it, I don't have an github account.
> >
> > OK.  Typically, I invite the package maintainers to join the NeoMutt
> > project on GitHub.  This gives them permission to commit directly to our
> > repos.  We encourage them to contribute to their distro page on the website.
>
> Is anyone of you with an github account interested in this task?
> Otherwise I'd say we're good with the situation as it is.
>
> > As for release notifications, you won't miss them.
> > A week before a release, I'll notify this list.
> >
> > On release I put news on the website (+RSS), this list, the user list
> > and github.
> >
> > Rich / FlatCap
>
> Thanks Rich!
>
> --
> ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/

Rich,

it seems that in my position Github is something I can't avoid to
interact with some projects.
I won't contribute my own code, but to some extent I can contribute to
projects which exclusively rely on the corporate structures of Github.

I am https://github.com/EmilePouget on Github and you can add me to the
project.
--
PGP and more: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/