[neomutt-devel] checked signature - 's' does not change to 'S'

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Wed Oct 5 20:26:24 CEST 2016

> that would be this message:
> please refer to messages via the unique "Message-Id".

My bad. I still have a lot to learn.

> this was when this list still had an auto-attached signature.
> which i then have removed.
>
> still..
> neomutt should not be confused
> by any other parts of a message.

I don't think it is being confused. Only part of the message is signed,
so it can't attest to the authenticity of the whole message, so it keeps
the 's' instead of the 'S'. At least, that's the way I understand it.

However, if this happens when the whole message is signed, then it is a
problem.

--
guiniol