[neomutt-devel] checked signature - 's' does not change to 'S'

Sven Guckes neomutt-lists at guckes.net
Tue Oct 4 16:16:56 CEST 2016

* Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org> [2016-10-04 15:02]:
> > the flag of the message 's' changes to 'S'.
> Ironically, you didn't sign your message to the list.

yeah.. could've done that.  but there are more
signed messages on this list already, so..

> > can you folks confirm that?
> I just went through all the messages and
> I agree some don't seem to qualify for Capital S.

that's exactly what is strange about it:
your messages is signed and neomutt will
do the s->S change for it after checking - but
it doesnt do so for other signed messages. o_O

> However, whenever one fails, for me, I see the warning:
>
>     Warning: Part of this message has not been signed.
>
> Do you?

nope.  i have seen this hardly ever.

so.. which signed messages make neomutt
change the 's' to 'S' - and which don't?

Sven