[neomutt-devel] checked signature - 's' does not change to 'S'

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Tue Oct 4 13:15:05 CEST 2016

> the flag of the message 's' changes to 'S'.

Ironically, you didn't sign your message to the list.

> can you folks confirm that?

I just went through all the messages and I agree some don't seem to
qualify for Capital S.

However, whenever one fails, for me, I see the warning:

    Warning: Part of this message has not been signed.

Do you?

> and i keep thinking that the first line of the version output
> should also indicate which git version i had used to compile.

It *did* and it will again, but not immediately.

The trouble is that there are lots of people who aren't compiling from
our git source.  The original scripts caused problems.  Duplicate runs
of configure, and empty version strings.

I've got some ideas, but they still need a bit of thought.

> is there anything i can request to add that?

You can raise an issue to pester me :-)

Rich