[neomutt-devel] Distro Pages

Alex Pearce alex at alexpearce.me
Wed Nov 9 14:05:27 CET 2016

That's a nice idea.

I tried to compile the site locally but didn't manage it. I guessed what
the install instructions are.

    $ bundle install github-pages --path=vendor/bundle
    $ bundle exec jekyll serve --watch

I get an error about invalid date format. I think this is because the
version of Jekyll github-pages installs is too new.

Cheers,
Alex