[neomutt-devel] NeoMutt 2016-11-04 (1.7.1)
rich at flatcap.org
Fri Nov 4 19:10:36 CET 2016
This release continues the game of whack-a-mole with bugs in the pager.
Thanks to Philipp Marek (@phmarek) for the debugging that helped find the source of this latest crash.
## Bug Fixes
- don't crash when the imap connection dies
- Add root-message function to jump to root message in thread.
- Updated French translation.
- Prevent an integer overflow in mutt_mktime() (closes #3880)
- Fix pager segfault when lineInfo.chunks overflows. (closes #3888)
- Perform charset conversion on text attachments when piping. (closes #3773) (see #3886)
- Add a --disable-doc configuration option.
- Make ncurses and ncursesw header checking the same.
- Attempt to silence a clang range warning. (closes #3891)
- Fixed issue from changeset 4da647a80c55. (closes #3892)
- Define PATH_MAX, it's missing on the GNU Hurd. (closes #3815)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-devel