[neomutt-devel] Changes to ./configure

Fabian Groffen grobian at gentoo.org
Mon Dec 5 09:25:00 CET 2016

Thanks for the explanation.  This means indeed distros need to change
something, but I can see the benefit of this.

Two last questions: does the code auto-detect the format of existing
cache, and is there an option to use the directory format instead of
single file? (as opposed to having to mkdir it manually)

Thanks,
Fabian

--
Fabian Groffen