[neomutt-users] Excited for next release, any guesses on release date?

russurquhart1 at verizon.net russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 11 16:30:52 CET 2019

Hi Pietro,
Sorry I didn't get your notifications, I would love to provide any information that i can.
(I am at work right now but can't access specific dates, but will get them to you!)
AFAICT, I THINK it may have been a something that happened on the POP3 server side as I was using Neomutt, with no problems for quite some time. I want to say everything stopped mid October, but i can send you the exact date.
(I don't think you guys broke anything, as existing code had been working, and, using macports, installed the latest build, and got the same result.)
In researching this, I found that other people had gotten a similar error, using other Email Clients. The UIDL, as i understand it, is not REQUIRED for POP3 servers. i.e. some support it some don't. I can only surmise that email clients handle the lack of a UIDL in a POP3 server and work around that. (I am currently using AOL.mail and have been able to get Apple's email client to work.)
I will send you more info when I get home!

Thanks for getting back with me!

Russ