[neomutt-users] Excited for next release, any guesses on release date?

Pietro Cerutti gahr at gahr.ch
Fri Jan 11 16:15:44 CET 2019

On Jan 11 2019, 14:35 UTC, russurquhart1 at verizon.net wrote:
[-- Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8, Encoding: quoted-printable, Size: 935 --]
>For me, having used NeoMutt for over a year and a half with out
>problem, in a Pop/Pop3 configuration, I started getting a UIDL Could
>not be read from the server. There was a little discussion about it,
>and it was mentioned that the POP3 code hadn't been examined in a
>while. I had submitted a bug.
>Since October of last year, I have been unable to use Neomutt, and have
>had to use AOL.mail.
>fyi,

I have been trying to interact with you and get more info here:
https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues/1427#issuecomment-443775441

I am sorry if you didn't get a notification. Specifically, I'd be
interested to know when this has started happening. Is that something we
broke or some change at your POP3 server's side?

--
Pietro Cerutti