[neomutt-users] Excited for next release, any guesses on release date?

Xu Wang xuwang762 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:33:03 CET 2019

I watch github repo with excitement. there is so much commits going
on. I can't wait for the next release. I know developers don't like to
set a date, but does anyone know any idea about when the next release
will be? More like a week or a month or a few months? I am patient to
wait and so appreciating all the work being done, so it is no problem
to wait. But notwithstanding, I cannot help but be curious :)

Kind regards,

Xu