[neomutt-users] Getting UIDL is not supported by server error

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Sat Oct 27 16:21:55 CEST 2018

Hi Russ,

> Just recently,

Ah, let me guess...
You've built your own NeoMutt from source?

If not, please can you open an issue on GitHub with more detail about
your setup.

> i am getting the Command UIDL is not supported by server error.

Most likely, I've broken the POP support.
The code is currently undergoing some large architectural changes, and
while we welcome inquisitive testers, but it's not suitable for general use.

I welcome any questions on our DEVEL mailing list, IRC, or GitHub:
    https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues/1326

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap