[neomutt-users] X-Keywords support

Nicolas Bock nicolasbock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:38:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just discovered https://www.neomutt.org/feature/keywords but can't get that to work with 'X-Keywords' as used by GMail, i.e. searching for `~y neomutt` does not return anything although some messages have a 'neomutt' label in GMail.

After browsing through the neomutt sources (master) I discovered that the only string neomutt parses is 'X-Label'. In addition, the variables mentioned in table 18.1 are not recognized by neomutt.

Is this feature meant to work? Or is the documentation out of date?

Thanks!

Nick