[neomutt-users] Fwd: Neomutt and OS X terminal: Can't get color to show in Terminal

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sat Mar 3 04:25:14 CET 2018

Hmm. The currently-working mac is a brew system, but the other (whose video
died recently) was a macports system and had the same version. I've never
heard of this issue before. Are you using terminal, not xterm?  Some xterm
arrangements make them 2-bit only, though I can't recall that in any recent
OS X release.

Have you run with the debug levels turned up?  I have found that very
helpful especially on Mac. Maybe it can't see your .muttrc and is falling back.

Please excuse my clumbsy thums