[neomutt-users] Fwd: set up maildir

Teno Deuter gvgter at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:51:30 CEST 2018

Dear support group,

I-m running neomutt 20180223 on a OpenBSD 6.3 installation where
maildir is defined and opensmtpd is used! When I try to run neomutt
for a user, doesn't automatically recognize the existing maildir
structure and prompts for the creation of an mbox!

Reading the documentation, I wasn't able to find a way to define the
format of the mail boxes. Apparently this get's recognised by neomutt
automatically!

Also, are the neomutt mail archives store online where search queries
can be applied?

Thank you for your help

Regards