[neomutt-users] folder=~/Mail vs folder=/var/mail

Teno Deuter gvgter at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:57:05 CEST 2018

1.
concerning the location of the mailboxes, please note that I'm running
a default OpenBSD 6.3 installation, using OpenSMTPD and mailboxes are
placed in /var/mail by default!

2.
concerning the error messages when setting the mailboxes variable in
neomuttrc, I tried to replicate the error and the reason was:

mailboxes=Inbox
instead of
mailboxes =Inbox

a 'space' before the equal '=' sign!

sorry that I didn't realize that before. The actual error message was:

line 12: mailboxes=Inbox: unknown command

Thank you for your support

Regards