[neomutt-users] PGP verification field in the index

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Sat Dec 29 18:02:54 CET 2018

On 2018-12-28 23:54, Reto Brunner wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 10:10:37AM -0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> > Sometimes.  But, much of the time, it stays as "s".  Why?
>
> Because the verification fails. Usually because you don't have the
> public key.

No, sorry, I guess I haven't written my question clearly enough, or
maybe you didn't read it carefully enough.  The verification succeeds.
I am sure of that.  Among other things I have the following in my
gpg.conf:

keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
auto-key-locate keyserver

and the gpg output in the pager says "Good signature".  Yet the flag
remains in lowercase.  Sometimes, not all of the time.