[neomutt-users] Have to rebuild hcache running new version

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Fri Sep 8 00:36:35 CEST 2017

> Running 2017-09-07 I have to rebuild hcache
> I had to rebuild hcache in ... almost every new version

You're right and unfortunately there's not much we can do about it.

* We're making a lot of structural changes
* Each time the code changes, the header cache can't be trusted
* The header cache has dependencies on quite a lot of the code

The restructuring is breaking apart some of the dependencies, which should
lead to code that easier to maintain and test.

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap