[neomutt-users] selective mail-folluwup-to for a list/debbugs? [Fwd: [bug#28292] Add emacs-game-2048.]

ng0 ng0 at infotropique.org
Sat Sep 2 22:33:13 CEST 2017

Richard Russon transcribed 1.2K bytes:
> Hi ng0,
>
> > > please configure your email client to not add Mail-followup-to: guix-patches
>
> "unset followup_to" should do the trick.
>
> Cheers,
>     Rich / FlatCap

Thanks.
That's global I assume? Can it be unset for specific
cases? I used Gnus between long times of mutt/neomutt
and it was easy to set these things on matches.

Hm... man muttrc(1)…

> Controls whether or not the “Mail-Followup-To:” header field is generated when sending mail.   When
> set,  Mutt  will  generate this field when you are replying to a known mailing list, specified with
> the “subscribe” or “lists” commands.

in "lists" which is sourced by muttrc:

…
subscribe [0-9]+.*@debbugs.gnu.org
subscribe guix-patches at gnu.org
…

so it should be fixed when I "unsubscribe" from both
of them?
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588