[neomutt-users] Coming soon to NeoMutt

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Sat Oct 7 15:26:01 CEST 2017

> - Renaming NeoMutt -- We're now fully 'NeoMutt'
>   Strings and files have been renamed and the binary is now 'neomutt'.

Since we renamed everything to NeoMutt, this change means that vim won't
know which file type to use for the configuration and the temporary
files used when writing emails. In order to fix this, you can add the
following plugin to your vim configuration:
https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt.vim

This plugin also has an updated syntax which should recognise all the
new keywords used by NeoMutt. We have also sent the changes to vim-dev
but vim runtime updates can take time, whereas this plugin should always
be up to date.

If anything is missing or wrong, open an issue or shoot me an email.

Cheers,

--
guiniol