[neomutt-users] reverse_name and alternates

Wed Mar 15 15:55:16 CET 2017

On 17-03-14 18:10:49, Sven Guckes wrote:
> > > more example using alternate user names
> > > and alternate hostnames which can be optional:
> > > pattern:   alternates (user1|user2)@(host1.|host2.)?domain.tld
> > > example:   alternates (sven|guckes)@(chien.|hund.|perro.)?in-berlin.de
> > will multiple alternates also work?  eg
> > alternates:   @domain1.de
> > alternates:   @domain2.com
>
> yes - but the command comes without the colon.
>
> so - in two lines:
>
>   alternates    @domain1.de
>   alternates    @domain2.com
>
> or in one line:
>
>   alternates    @domain1.de @domain2.com
that helped very much

> > and would you also have a hint, where I would
> > look for the problem, that this change now makes
> > me reply to my self instead of the sender?
>
> the glass sphere is cloudy..  send an example!
it disappered after remaking the alternates into single lines in the
upper style, but my from for this mail is not autogenerated,
though my alternates contains

'''
set reverse_name=yes
set from="admin at 927589452.de"