[neomutt-users] Vim-Lover Wanted

toogley at mailbox.org toogley at mailbox.org
Sun Feb 26 09:49:00 CET 2017

Hey,

> On February 25, 2017 at 2:58 PM Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> The latest Vim syntax file for Mutt was for version 1.7.0 (Mutt 1.8.0 was
> released yesterday).  We have syntax files for NeoMutt, but they may be a
> little out-of-date too.
>
> I'm looking for a Vim-lover to help update these files.
> Technical assisstance will be available.

I think that's the wrong way of solving that, because its not automated. Maybe we can refactor makedoc.c into a library and make both our function/variable reference and our vim syntax files with that?

Although i'd prefer a scripted solution for this, i think editing makedoc.c is a realistic option to atomate this stuff.

regards