[neomutt-users] Small feature suggestion...

tuxic at posteo.de tuxic at posteo.de
Sun Apr 23 09:32:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have a small feature suggestion:
While using neomutt I sometimes visit the help page.
I am using neomutt fullscreen. This way the
shortcut and the assigned function and its explanation
get their most possible distance to each other.
For me it is soetimes difficult to align all three
and to assign the correct items to each other.
Would it be possible to use alternating charachters to
make reading a little easier like so

shortcut1..........function1..............explanation1
shortcut2__________function2______________explanation2
shortcut3          function3              explanation3
shortcut4..........function4..............explanation4
shortcut5__________function5______________explanation5
shortcut6          function6              explanation6

This time the visual distance of that lines are tripled
and can be easier aligned.

Only my two cents...your currency may vary ;)))

Cheers
Meino