[neomutt-users] Start Coding on NeoMutt (with help)

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Fri Oct 7 15:05:27 CEST 2016

Are you a keen NeoMutt user?
Would you like to help the NeoMutt Project?
Can you write code in C?

I've documented six "easy" coding tasks and I'm looking for volunteers.

The tasks are:
- Simple         -- You don't need to be a C master to do them
- Understandable -- You don't need to know the insides of NeoMutt
- Low priority   -- If it takes you a while, it doesn't matter
- Mentored       -- A NeoMutt project member will be assigned to help you

List of tasks:
    https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues?q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aopen%20label%3Aeasy

- Add New Hooks for Startup and Shutdown
- Sidebar Divider Improvement
- set variable = $default
- Create a new variable $net_folder_format
- Forgotten Attachment Improvement
- Clean the NeoMutt Build

Get involved.  YOU can make a difference!

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap
    NeoMutt Maintainer