[neomutt-devel] Neomutt crashes unless multiple instances are opened simultaneously

Maxwell maxlysle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:04:12 CEST 2018

Hi, I've had this issue for a few weeks. When I run neomutt it crashes
instantly. I did not change any configs. If I open multiple instances at
once then they don't crash. If I have two instances and I close one, the
other crashes. Fullscreen also crashes neomutt. Resizing the windows can
cause crashes if one takes up too much space.

I am running i3-gaps-doubleborder on Parabola Linux.
This issue only occurs with neomutt. Running Neomutt 20180716