[neomutt-devel] Compile Options and Compile Non-Options

Thomas Adam thomas at xteddy.org
Sat Jul 8 16:34:56 CEST 2017

On Sat, Jul 08, 2017 at 04:13:44PM +0200, Sven Guckes wrote:
> the output of "mutt -v" as to the "Compile Options"
> is quite misleading and definitely needs a cleanup.

So, if I understand correctly, what you're asking is for the output of "mutt
-v"'s Compile Options to just list those which are directly affected by what
./configure can change, and to, somehow differentiate the options also listed
under there which are a core part of mutt?

Have a look at the patch attached.  I don't like it, nor do I think it's
necesarily improving anything.

In most cases, a lot of the features which have a hard-coded default are
features turned on directly in NeoMutt.  Indeed, those features are also
documented in the manual from what I can tell here.

So again, if I'm going to help you, I'm still unclear as to what it is you're
asking for.

Kindly,
Thomas Adam