[neomutt-devel] Reviewers

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Sun Jan 29 16:48:35 CET 2017

> Once a piece of code has been finished, you can add a comment:
>
>     @neomutt/reviewers code ready for review

Rather than a comment, could we make it a tag? Then in waffle, we can
have all issues with that tag in one column so that it's easy to see
what needs checking.

> Code will need approval from two reviewers before it will be merged.
> (you can't review your own code :-)  Once it has the OK of two
> reviewers, one of them can commit the code.

Is there a way to automatically change tags once two reviewers have
approved? That way, it goes from the "to review" column to the "ready
for merge" one.

--
guiniol