[neomutt-devel] from tabs to spaces

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Fri Jan 27 04:46:07 CET 2017

> > get rid of all the TABs as soon as possible.

> if TABs is used as indent (not alignment!),
> everybody could choose their favourite tab length.

Yes.  I can't understand why anyone would use space for indent.

> please don't use only two spaces for indent,
> it's really painful to work with. Please use at least 4.

I'm with you on this, 4 looks a lot better.  Some of the mega-functions
in Mutt just blur into hypnotic wavy lines with 2 spaces.

Unfortunately, Mutt's indent is predominantly 2 spaces.
While we're an extension of Mutt, we need to keep close to their style.

Rich