[neomutt-devel] neomutt now available on Guix and GuixSD

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Tue Feb 14 14:39:32 CET 2017

Hi ng0,

> > i forgot to ask: Do you want to join our packaging team?

> it requires a github account to log in
> And right now, and as long as I can avoid it, I don't have an github account.

OK.  Typically, I invite the package maintainers to join the NeoMutt
project on GitHub.  This gives them permission to commit directly to our
repos.  We encourage them to contribute to their distro page on the website.

As for release notifications, you won't miss them.
A week before a release, I'll notify this list.

On release I put news on the website (+RSS), this list, the user list
and github.

Rich / FlatCap