[neomutt-devel] upstream/kevin's roadmap on big features, refactoring, libuv, supported platforms & testing

toogley at mailbox.org toogley at mailbox.org
Mon Feb 13 15:07:50 CET 2017

Hi Kevin,

i don't know if you're subscribed to our neomutt-devel list - so as you haven't answered in regard to those topics below (excuse me, if i missed it somewhere), i'd like to have your opinion/"roadmap" for mutt on them:

- consider using external dependencies (like libuv for file and network I/O),
- break compatibility with systems we cannot test on (I'm sorry AIX),
- add unit/regression testing and CI,
- add scripting for enabling second class features,
- reformat, refactor and document the code,
- add features like notmuch integration, nntp and other stuff alike.

Thanks.