[neomutt-devel] Next Release, Next Friday

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Fri Dec 1 13:14:44 CET 2017

I'm planning to make a new release on Friday 8th Decemeber.

Most of the commits are our ongoing work to modernise the code.
Lots of moving, renaming and refactoring.  So much more to do.

Autosetup (the new build build system) has had a few minor fixes and
improvements.  We've been using it for months now and we're very happy
with it.  After this release, we will remove autoconf.

Finally, there have been some bug fixes and a few small features.
More details next week.

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap