[neomutt-devel] Easy Coding Jobs -- Mentoring

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Tue Sep 27 15:07:42 CEST 2016

I'm looking for ideas for easy coding jobs.

The jobs should be:
- Simple to understand
- Simple to code
- Self-contained
- Low priority

The hope is to attract more new developers, so please don't work on them
unless you haven't contributed code before.

I'm offering to mentor any new developers.
I'd appreciate any other volunteers to mentor.

# Ideas

- Summary pages - https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues/162
- Use line-drawing chars in the sidebar divider
- Bugfix: XXXyou at domain.com wrongly identified as from you
- Change dir autocompletes to dir/ (slash), but then fails
- Forgotten attachments: Streamline the "disabled" code path
- Hooks for startup, shutdown
- Separate folder_format for network mailboxes

What else would be an appropriate task for a new coder?