[neomutt-devel] NeoMutt 2016-10-02 (1.7.0)

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Mon Oct 3 15:39:13 CEST 2016

On Mon, Oct 03, 2016 at 12:16:03PM +0100, Richard Russon wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> > > ## Upstream
> > >   - Use body color for gpgme output. (closes #3872)
>
> > That greatly reduces the usefulness of my attach_headers color patch
>
> Sorry, we need to keep tracking upstream Mutt, for now.
That's not what I meant. It's good that it's fixed upstream, and the
behaviour is similar to GPG without gpgme so that's probably much better
than what I was doing.

> > Should we remove it?
>
> Hmm... What would it take to make it useful again?
It can color the output that's usually in the 'attachment' color with
regexps. That's actually only the headers of inline attachments. As is,
it could be used to highlight the size/type of attachment, or the "press
v to see attachment" message, or things like that. I don't know if it's
really useful.

--
guiniol