[neomutt-devel] copy/save encrypted messages

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Tue Dec 13 14:42:56 CET 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 08:53:26AM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> * Sven Guckes <neomutt-lists at guckes.net> [2016-12-12 03:44 +0100]:
>
> > is there any way to copy/save encrypted messages
> > *without* being forced to decrypt them first?
> >
> > having to enter my passphrase it really slows me down.
> > besides, i still dont have that nice prompt which
> > shows me *which* key's passphrase is requested.
>
> Didn't you managed to install pinentry?

I think I know where the problem is. You're not using gpg-agent. If you
did, you wouldn't have to type in the password for each message and you
would have the pinentry prompt.
I launch it, with this in my .xinitrc, but you could put it in .profile
instead:
eval $(/usr/bin/gpg-agent --daemon)

--
guiniol