[neomutt-devel] Enter PGP passphrase

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Fri Dec 9 20:18:37 CET 2016

> > even better (shorter lines) would be:
> >
> >   "Enter the passphrase for this key:
> >    8000R/EAB97F200185391B 2014-03-11"
>
> Do you have bind a bunch of keys to the same mail
> address? If not, just ask in gpg menu for a key to
> sign your mail with by the default key "a" as ask
> and enter the mail address.....

Elimar, he's not asking for when he's sending a message, but for when he
RECEIVES one. In that case, he doesn't know which address it was sent
to, and doesn't know which key to unlock. That's the problem, right,
Sven?

What I don't understand is that in that case, it's GnupG asking for the
the passphrase, and it does show the key. Even through ssh.

--
guiniol