[neomutt-devel] [Feature] new option: pgp_encrypt_self

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Fri Aug 26 14:04:49 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I added an option to encrypt sent messages with the sender's key. I
think it wasn't useful with the standard GPG because you could alter the
sign/encrypt command, but people using gpgme don't have that luxury.

This option mirrors the `smime_encrypt_self` option: if
`pgp_encrypt_self` is set to yes, the message is also encrypted with the
key defined in `pgp_sign_as`.

This has been tested using gpgme but not the standard GPG (I couldn't
get the standard GPG to work for me somehow). It *should* work but if
someone using the standard GPG could test it, that would be great. All
other feedback is also welcome.

--
guiniol