[neomutt-devel] [Feature] New command purge-thread

darnir at gmail.com darnir at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:38:19 CEST 2016

There already exists a command called "delete-thread" in Mutt that will
delete the entire currently selected thread. With the addition of the
trash folder, a new command "purge" was added that will delete the
current message and bypass the trash folder. I've sent a pull request[1]
that adds an analogous command "purge-thread" that will purge the entire