[neomutt-devel] NeoMutt 1.7.0 (Developer)

Elimar Riesebieter riesebie at lxtec.de
Fri Aug 19 08:43:08 CEST 2016

Hi Rich,

* Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org> [2016-08-18 23:40 +0100]:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just made a source-only release of NeoMutt based on today's Mutt
> release (1.7.0).

Great!

> Everything compiles and it runs OK, but beware.
> This code has only had some light testing.

It compiles fine (tested on amd64 only) here as well.

> Let me know what you find.

I have it up running and will be sensible for any issue.

> If there aren't any significant problems, I'll create a full release for
> next weekend.

I have to look at the documentation. Most of the feature related
README's are missing now and the example muttrc's are not that
meaningful. Will see what I can do, though.

Elimar
--
    .~.
    /V\   L   I   N   U   X